REFERENDUM (and it's not about Brexit)

Please vote. These polls are set up to be anonymous: nobody, not even admins, can know who voted for what.

Question 1. Should this site continue?

• ( a ) Iā€™m opposed to this site continuing past the demo/proof of concept stage.
  • ( b ) I want more time to explore and make up my mind about this space.
  • ( c ) I wish to continue participating in this space as long as possible.

0 voters

Question 2. Answer this question only if you answered b or c to Question 1. What is the most monthly contribution you would be comfortable paying to support this space.**

0 voters

Question 3. Answer this question only if you answered b to Question 1. How long do you consider you would need to get a proper sense of what this space can do for you; in other words, when should the future of this space be reevaluated?

• 1 month
  • 2 months
  • 3 months
  • 6 months

0 voters

Question 4. Answer this question if you answered b or c to Question 1. Which of the following scenario(s) will you support (prices are in USD) SELECT ALL THAT APPLY:

• Managed Hosting, by the creators of the forum, on Discourse.org atthe basic plan 100/month
  • Managed Hosting, by a third party, DiscourseHosting.com professional plan at 40/month (or 49 if hosted in Europe GDPR ISO centers)
  • SELF Managed Hosting on Dream Cloud at 1 time setup fee of 99 and then 5/month for hosting (only possible if someone commits to the responsibility.
  • Setting up MFSC as a not for profit and host on Discourse.org at 50% of the regular prices.

0 voters

1 Like