Happy New Year!

All the best in the year '2020'!

As I was working for the IT department of one of the biggest civil engineer companies around here, we installed a spreadsheet software on VAX/VMS. It's name was 20/20 - 'twenty-twenty', similar to Lotus 1-2-3 (Excel dropped into the market later) and I did a lot with that. I loved that spreadsheet, also gave training-lessons for the employees

So, 2020 is looking very good and I enjoy to go '2020' together with all my friends, colleagues

Happy New Year!

6 Likes

Healthy, prosperous filled with love and laughters!
Xox :tada::clinking_glasses::partying_face::violin::champagne::snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

Happy New Year to all!

1 Like

Happy New Year (2020-01-01) to all #FileMaker people (current and future) around the world...regardless of location, time zone, and how you format your date fields!

5 Likes

Happy New Year to one and all.

Being in the southern hemisphere the newness of our winter solstice is long past. Today the skies above me are clouded by smoke from fires, 3000km away, burning in Australia.

I wish we could have a sad emoji to commiserate without much ado. There are some cases like here where a heart just would feel odd.

5 Likes

I wish we could have a sad emoji to commiserate without much ado. There are some cases like here where a heart just would feel odd.

+1

1 Like

I inquired with Discourse and found out the plugin does exist. Retort - a reaction-style plugin for Discourse - plugin - Discourse Meta

Unfortunately because standard and business accounts are in clusters they must put the plugin for all the accounts in a given cluster. So we cannot have it in our current hosting solution. Oh well. When we are big enough to justify the enterprise account we can have that and many more goodies.

1 Like