MBS FileMaker Plugin 10.0 - More than 6000 Functions In One Plugin

@Cecile, you should be able to achieve this with a DDR tool of your choice. I'm partial to FMPerception but the specific tool should not matter.

FMPerception shows the 'LocalCSS Props' count for layout object.

RCC use to have a FileMaker file-based tool called "FileMaker Layout Optimizer" you can still see videos about this online.

It looks like the tool is no longer available. Probably because it was released as a free utility and would require some maintenance to account for possible changes in more recent versions (this is my presumption and I could be wrong). I believe it was initially released in the days of FM14 (again, feel free to fact-check on this.)

Looks like I was wrong, RCC's tool is still available here for free, but you have to press the "free products" filter at the top (strangely, it does not show when "all" is the active filter option). Just keep in mind it was released a while back, so I don't know if it will work as expected with newer style options.

2 Likes

While it's no longer in development, FMXraySpecs also has the ability to show you local CSS. While I don't typically like to recommend something that is no longer in development, it is also really easy to check out a single layout in a file(s) that may take several minutes to run the DDR. Select All on the layout, Copy all objects, go to FMXraySpecs and run Clipboard Refresh. YMMV, UAOR.

http://workflowdata.com/fmxrayspecs.html

1 Like