About the Sponsor Channel (2020-2021)

HOSTING
Please respond below to choose your month and add yourself to the list of monthly sponsors.

Links to Paypal and TransferWise payment methods are provided below.

At some point in mid-2021 we will move to using Simplyk, a Canadian money transfer service. We'll advise you when we make the move and at that time, we will phase out use of the other payment methods.

**List of sponsors**

July 2019 - Torsten Bernhard
August 2019 - Cécile Savoie
September 2019 - Markus Schneider
October 2019 - Markus Schneider
November 2019 - Picatso
Logo - Cheesus
December 2019 - Andy Hibbs
January 2020 - Picatso
February 2020 - PointInSp ace
March 2020 - EfficientBizz
April 2020 - MonkeybreadSoftware
May 2020 - Andy Hibbs
June 2020 -Torsten Bernhard
July 2020 -Torsten Bernhard
August 2020 - Markus Schneider
September 2020 - Markus Schneider
October 2020 - EfficientBizz
November 2020 -The Pot
December 2020 -The Pot
January 2021 - The Pot
February 2021 -Tony White Designs
March 2021 -1-more-thing
April 2021 - Andy Hibbs
May 2021 - Marcus Schneider
June 2021 - Torsten Bernhard
July 2021 - Torsten Bernhard
August 2021 -
Septembre 2021 -
October 2021 -

GENERAL FUNDING: J. Mark

SPECIAL POT for registering fmsoup.org as a not-for-profit (target 500). Pot contributors: David W. V., David R, Christian S., Benjamin F., Peter G., Menno van B., S.Wonfor
Incorporation completed. Pot closed and remaining money transferred to bank account.

Donate on PayPal by scanning the QR code.
QR Code

Or follow this link

@Cecile Would you take my Sponsoring for October 2020?

2 Likes

Hi all.

Had an online informal Zoom session with some UK developers tonight (and Christian). Mentioned the soup to them, most seemed unaware, so hopefully we get some new members.

I’ve been buried in work, but saw that C19 has hit some of you. I hope everyone is OK.

Just wondered how the monthly sponsorship is and whether any months need covering?

All the best

Andy

2 Likes

I just sent the money for November 2020

1 Like

Where? TransferWise changed my bank details do you have the new ones?

I want to apologize for the delay in incorporating the soup. With all that happened this year I didn’t get around to drafting the bylaws. Hopefully I will manage that in the next few weeks

Yes. Seem to be same data as I used for the March sponsoring

1 Like

I don't see any sponsors for current month and the future?! How are we doing?

3 Likes

Nobody volunteered after my last sollicitation. I paid for November from the pot. I figured people might be waiting for the price drop once we get incorporated as a not for profit. I have been neglecting this as I was caught in my own personal stuff. The incorporation per say takes only 24-48 hours. I just have been dragging on the task of defining by-laws and then calling a meeting to approve them. I'm sorry about this. Will make some time this week to look into it.

3 Likes

I just sent $130.00 CAD and...I have to tell you...the feeling of contributing to fmsoup far exceeds the modest price of participation!

3 Likes

Received! Thank you Tony!

Please let me know if you need the next, or another month covering.

Hope you’re keeping well.

Andy

2 Likes

same here - I can pay for another month or two, just let me know

Take care!

2 Likes

I'll contribute May & June 2021 hosting fee.
@Cecile, please let me know the amount.

2 Likes

Not sure how to sponsor a month, but FM Soup has saved my butt so many times. I'm on a deadline for a school and wish I had more free time to "Give back more" so I wanted to donate to help out so I just donated through Paypal. LMK if I screwed up somehow and should have donated another way or if it doesn't show up.

Thank you for all you do!

5 Likes

Thanks Jason for your donation ! I will send you a receipt through PM in a few days.

Gilles Plante

Treasurer
http://the.fmsoup.org

1 Like