Art Con 13.5 update available in the App Store (https://artcon.app). Written in Swift and backed by the FileMaker Data API. Syncs automatically and works on- and off-line.
• Updates controller was refactored to use Core Data, so calendar events will remain visible off-line.
• Speaking of Core Data, the entire app now works on- and off-line. Hooray!
• UI refresh for the Auctions controller (artist 'cards').
• Playback toolbar in Bands and Playlist controllers rebuilt from scratch using a custom UIView and SF Symbols, and now includes album artwork.
• Music playback starts way faster now.
• Had to remove a few albums from the Playlist that are no longer available in Apple Music. Boo.
• We miss you and hope to see your lovely faces this fall.
• Thanks for supporting Art Con. Xo.