At Claris Engage 2020 you could be at sessions and in the lobby at the same time

The first Claris Engage, a successor of FileMaker DevCons, was originally planned to take place in Nashville, Tennessee. The coronavirus pandemic has changed plans for most live events this year, and so Claris Engage turned to a virtual experience . We attended, and even participated as a virtual exhibitor , and it surpassed all our expectations . So let us share our highlights of the conference with you.

engage-milan-660

All conference sessions were available through WebEx upon free registration at Claris Community. This online format and free admission allowed developers to attend from anywhere around the world. The only constraint for us was that it was taking place at night our time , so it was like a second work shift for us.

We even had a virtual booth there, thanks to AutoEnter.live, and I was there most of the time, thanks to my third screen, my iPad, discussing hardware integrations, especially IoT, barcode scanners, and RFID.

autoenter-booth

To get the most out of our participation in Claris Engage 2020, each of our developers has prepared a demo or example going deeper into one of the topics presented in the conference sessions.

after-team1-1320

If you're interested in more details about how we enjoyed Claris Engage and what we found interesting, read our whole recap here.