Claris Connect: beta signup

I expect a good number of you will be likely to click on the following link:

https://content.filemaker.com/claris-connect-beta-signup

Have fun!

UPDATE:

it seems the link above is for customers, Partner ETS requests need to be sent directly to Claris staff based on this article.

1 Like

I do i . Wait and see.

Do you know a way to participate in FMPA 19 ETS ? There was suppose to be a link to apply for that, but never seen it.

Thanks

UPDATE:

it seems the link above is for customers, Partner ETS requests need to be sent directly to Claris staff based on this article.

Hum,

the link to ‘this article’ brings an error stating that the page was not found. Since I am not a partner, is the email you provided good for user to request participate to FMPA ETS ?

@planteg The url is for customers, the email is for partners.

I guess Claris needs to be a bit clearer about its community pages that are not publicly available. I made a search on the community site for both ETS and Beta and the article above came up. Since the product roadmap had mentioned opening up the ETS programs to a larger audience, I was under the impression it was ok to share at large with anyone from the community. Please don’t shoot the messenger.

That's not my intention at all. I will post a clear question on the Community, expecting an answer.

To those who wish to participate in the ETS for the next FileMaker version, I got an answer from Rosemary. You need to send an email to ets@claris.com to be considered.

3 Likes

What are they considering when we’re being considered?

1 Like

Unfortunately I can’t tell.