Conférence Québécoise des Développeurs FileMaker®

An email just arrived. First French:

Report de la Conférence Québécoise des Développeurs FileMaker®

Le Regroupement FMQC.CA continue de suivre de près l’évolution des mesures sanitaires découlant de la COVID-19. Comme vous le savez, la CQDF 2020, initialement planifiée au mois de mars dernier, a déjà été reportée à deux reprises, en raison de la crise sanitaire.

Pour le moment, les règles de distanciation sociale ainsi que la fermeture des frontières nous empêchent toujours de tenir l’événement sans le dénaturer. Nous demeurons optimistes que la situation s’améliorera au cours des prochains mois.

Avec l’accord de l’Auberge Saint-Gabriel, le CA du Regroupement FMQC.CA a décidé de reporter encore une fois l’événement. Cette fois-ci, nous visons les 16 et 17 septembre 2021, dans l’espoir que les mesures sanitaires soient assouplies d’ici là.

Nous allons continuer de surveiller l’évolution de la situation et nous vous tiendrons au courant des développements. D’ici là, vous pouvez réserver les 16 et 17 septembre prochain à votre agenda.

Merci de votre compréhension et soyez prudents!

an English translation via software:

Quebec FileMaker® Developers Conference postponed

The Regroupement FMQC.CA continues to closely monitor the evolution of health measures resulting from COVID-19. As you know, the CQDF 2020, originally planned for last March, has already been postponed twice due to the health crisis.

For the moment, the rules of social distancing as well as the closure of borders still prevent us from holding the event without distorting it. We remain optimistic that the situation will improve in the coming months.

With the agreement of Auberge Saint-Gabriel, the Board of Directors of the Regroupement FMQC.CA has decided to postpone the event once again. This time, we are aiming for September 16 and 17, 2021, in the hope that the sanitary measures will be relaxed by then.

We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you informed of developments. In the meantime, you can mark September 16 and 17 on your calendar.

Thank you for your understanding and be careful!

If possible, I'll try to join the group in Montreal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would be great the event is not cancelled this year. And that would be great to see you here !

1 Like

I've been twice to Montreal before to the excellent conference there.

One time even drove to Toronto and Ottawa to meet a few people there.

Well this time Ottawa will drive to Montreal:-)