This topic was created by splitting the original thread. Does Claris ever listen developer feedback? And would it help if we got together and somehow presented them with the list of 4-5 OBVIOUS feature requests that shouldn't be too onerous to them. I'm thinking something like::
The title of this topic is verbatim an exclamation that many have heard or blurted themselves. Pick the emotional shade it was coloured with — exasperation, desperation, frustration, astonishment, irony, whiningly— and you can replay it in your head.
Is there a way to discuss this « constructively »? I believe we can.
I have copied below some answers that were offered in the original thread.
Additionally I suggest that we explore various angles related to that question:
- In my experience, Claris _______. For instance, __________.
- How does Claris get feedback from developers.
- Does Claris have a preferred way to receive feedback?
- If ______________ it would make me feel heard by Claris.
- I find that when Claris does _________________________ I feel disengaged.
- How do you foster a bidirectional communication in your relation with Claris?
- Is your opinion about Claris receptivity to feedback based on your observation of other people’s comment or on first hand experience.
- Can you share good examples of successful bidirectional communication with Claris that you wish would occur more?