About the SPONSORS channel (2019)

We have surpassed our target! Thanks to a certain Dutchman :innocent: , the pot has reached 546! I will start preparing the documentation required for incorporating as a not for profit and will get back to the community to validate before submitting.

4 Likes

Cecille

I hope you are safe and well. When do you need the April money? I can transfer this anytime.

Kind regards

Andy

Hi Andy, thanks for the well wishes. Getting over a very bad common cold. April has been paid for by Christian. I will get back to you at the end of April. :blush:

Hi Cécile
Hope you are doing well. I completely lost track of sponsorship. Do we have months in 2020 still waiting for a Sponsor?
Cheers
Torsten

1 Like

I have to do the quarterly announcement as we do not have sponsors after May. I also want to get the incorporation going. I have been down with Covid since March 23 and am just starting to work again.

1 Like

"When in danger or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout" (and whistle, as mentioned earlier)

The quote is from 'the talking moose', an extension during macOS 7.x

Good to hear that you are recovering. It took me down for a full 8 weeks. So, here we are again :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
I will sponsor 2 months.
Take care.
Torsten

1 Like

Shoot! 8 weeks. I should stop to complain about 5!

I'm suffering for more than 8 weeks now. The older one gets, the more time it takes for recovering. I do feel much much better - but still not perfect.

For a couple of days, I had to stay strictly at home, due to some medicaments. It's 'just a cold' - not the first time during the last couple of years, but I'm getting paranoid because of that corona-thing..

Anyway - I could 'take' another 2 months and putting my name on a public list is not needed. I do not want to pay more than others or 'take others place'. Just to let You know... (-:

Are you sure it’s not the corona? Symptoms go from nothing to well, really bad. I still haven’t gotten my smell and taste back. Some gooey food I normally enjoy are despicable if you can’t taste them !

I will put you down for two months. As for your name on the list it’s more for me to track stuff but if you don’t want it on the list I can write AnonymousM :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

No, it's not corona (was not... never be sure)

I don't care about a list of sponsor names - in either way. I just mentioned that because of the last time I offered another month (-:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: About the Sponsor Channel (2020)

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the Sponsor Channel (2020)