Hello dear colleagues,
i´m standing infront of this
no matter if i choose local System or User Name whenever i click "Next >" nothing happens. I tried an update-install and an clean install. Any ideas?
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- none installed
- Yes 220.127.116.11
- Yes (it dowsnt work neither when installed and not installed)
- there is the one from my now working FMS 18.104.22.168
- yes and no ( i tried both)
- Yes 64bit
A few basics first:
- The screenshot looks like Windows, which version are you trying to install on?
- Have you disabled anti-virus?
- Has there been a previous version of FMS installed?
- If so, have you uninstalled?
- Is there a previous version folder in Program Files
- Are you trying to update an existing FMS v19?
- Lastly, is the hardware 64-bit?
Hopefully we’ll be able to help with the above info.
To add to this... make sure your files are backed up somewhere safe so you don't lose them in the uninstall.
I have updated the initial post with more info.
wibenji I believe you have your answer. We had to replace all our Windows 2012R2 servers with 2016 and 2019 servers before we could install FMS 19
I already feared that this could be the problem. Since v19.0 could be installed anyway and also runs without problems, I am surprised that 19.2 lets me continue up to this point in the setup and does not give any error message.