Movember 11 the soup

We’re now 97 members!

Some metrics:

5 Likes

You might wish to look at a typo (in the title): Move Members?
:ghost:

Movember is the expression used here that aims to raise awareness to men specific health concerns and cancer eg prostate. November was chosen to be the month. Many men grow a mustache during November (mustache month)

Great numbers! The community thrives!

Thanks @Cecile for the heads-up :clap:

Men’s check list:

• vegetables: I eat lots of organically grown veggies
  • meat: I eat moderate amounts of meat from organically raised animals
  • smoke: I don’t
  • alcohol: I drink too much wine (according to WHO limits)
  • exercise: I spend too much time in front of my computer

So I have a 3.5 out of 5 score. Cheers!

ok... learned that (-:

(local site)

1 Like

OK - good to know what we are working with. I’ll keep my thinking cap on. :slight_smile:

malcolm

thanks for all the effort. I don’t give much on the number of members since I see that most of my buddies are already here.
meanwhile, on a almost abandoned planet:
https://community.filemaker.com/en/s/question/0D50H00007NIomrSAD/this-forum-scks

2 Likes

Uh, I see. The naughty boy must ask the headmaster for permission if he wants to use the word.

1 Like

The “naughty boys” (@Markus, @Siplus and I, among others) have a large collection of those special “Badges”, keeping the Claris PяAщDA commission busy.

1 Like

me too …
Louis

Just checking alternatives to Claris after the FBA webinar …

LOL :rofl:
I thought for a second that your comment had been flagged by another mod and was trying to see what you had said that I needed to approve or reject lol.

who in this group has sufficient programming skills to build a software platform?

We can discuss in another thread, but I'd like to hear thoughts on what you heard. Most of what I heard was good. Some of the unanswered questions may be disconcerting, but overall the direction of the platform is primed for growth.

Here you go: https://the.fmsoup.org/t/roadmap-2019/453/2

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roadmap 2019

7 posts were split to a new topic: The case of feature requests

This just ensures you are right. So I guess I'm unable help.

Giving up is the only sure way to fail.

Hello world,

mrwatson here to add to the Movember statistics. ;-{)

So … how many different kinds of inbox do I have now to review? :smiley:

Here’s praying for improved productivity!

(and congratulations @Cecile … I think I was ‘present’ at the inception of this forum … Well done for keeping it up!)

5 Likes

Woah! Where did the forum get my Avatar from? … Clever … Sneaky … APIs!? … Artificially Intelligent … IOT!? … Online Avatar Pools? … Damn good guess-work?