NautilusFM - Product description

2 Likes

I don't understand. What is the discussion? Why are we looking at a relationship diagram?

1 Like

The portal shows all products with their current inventory levels. Clicking on any product shows its details including a photograph as well as a radio button list of all the people who've bought it.

2 Likes

Once you've selected a company, you can see all of its details, all of the people who work there and all of its invoices. Clicking on any invoice will reveal all the items on that invoice. You can also open the invoice itself (in a card window) and print or email it, a well as switch to a completely different invoice. However when you close that window, you are still on the same record you were non when you opened it.

2 Likes

The list of clients changes as you select different years. Clicking on any client will only display their invoices for the selected year or all invoices if no year is selected. Clicking on any invoice shows all items on that invoice and reverses out that row in the portal. Where the Invoice # is reversed out on a green background, that invoide has not been sent and can be edited.

2 Likes

The discussion is about a framework I've developed where everything happens on a single screen. It's a product but not for sale as I've released it under an Open source license so the entire community can benefit from it.

2 Likes

You can download Michael's free Nautilus eBook from his website:

https://www.nautilusfm.com/ebook/

Gotcha! Thanks for clearing things up. An introduction in initial posts might be a good idea in future discussions.

1 Like

Well, the initial post did do that but it's not always easy to follow the different threads or all the rules and conditions that things are allowed to be posted under. One does one's best.

2 Likes

I think that happened but things went awry.

It would be nice to be able to sequence posts, especially in a planned series. I'll see if Discourse has any capacity for that. If it cannot do that, the best thing may be to have a single monolithic post.

3 Likes

There are settings for the display of posts. I've modified the display for this to be "Post Order - Descending". I am hoping that that is equivalent to the first post displayed first and all other posts displayed in the order they are posted, first to last.