NuatilusFM - Workshops

Below are details of the first three scheduled NautilusFM Workshops

Times:

Wednesday May 26, 2021 08:00 PM Madrid (11am PST)

Tuesday Jun 1, 2021 08:00 PM Madrid (11am PST)

Tuesday Jul 6, 2021 10:00 AM Madrid

If you'd like to attend any of these, please just send me a message with the date.

The starter file (NautilusFM_Shell) can now be downloaded from:

Dropbox - NautilusFM_Shell.zip - Simplify your life

It is pre-populated with the same sample data used in the NautilusFM example file so you'll be able to work with 'real' data and see the results as you build the solution. At the end of the workshop, you will have developed something that you can continue to use or can move over to the actual example file and carry on from there. More importantly, you will know and understand the key concepts that it is built around and I'm pretty sure you'll be excited when you do.

You also have the option to take the workshop at your own pace and at your own time, via a series of web pages with step-by-step instructions.

https://www.nautilusfm.com/workshop.

As you complete a page, press the Continue button to go to the next.

Even though this is a self-paced workshop, I’m going to be available to answer any questions or screen share.

The link for the workshops above is my personal Zoom link and I will be available to meet every evening (except Wednesdays) between 7 and 8pm Central European time.

I am often available during the day so if you want to chat, just send me a text at 1-303-856-5778 or to +34 673 84 41 29 with a simple message ZOOM .

If I am available, I will open a Zoom session within the next few minutes. If not, and you don't hear back from me, it means I am out of range and won't see your text until I get back, but I will then get in contact with you to schedule a time.

BTW, NautilusFM has now been downloaded by 217 FileMaker™ developers in 40 countries which is just astonishing. 30 developers from 13 countries have already signed up for the workshops. Join us.

3 Likes